Low season: November to March (excluding Christmas holidays)
- Weekends (Friday – Sunday) and school holidays (minimum booking two nights) £198 per night for up to 12 guests. Additional guests surcharge £16.50 per person per night
- Mid week £156 per night for up to 12 guests. Additional guests surcharge £13.50 per person per night
- Day only hire (08:00-16:00) £60 per day
Mid-season: April to November excluding summer school holiday
- Weekends (Friday – Sunday) and school holidays (minimum booking two nights): £277.50 per night for up to 15 staying, additional guests surcharge £18.50 per person per night
- Mid week £186 per night for up to 12 staying, additional guests surcharge £15.50 per person per night
- Day only hire (08:00-16:00) £70
High season: Summer and Christmas School Holidays
- Minimum booking two nights: £315 per night for up to 15 staying, additional guests surcharge £21 per person per night
- Day only hire (08:00-16:00) £105
- Babies under 3 free of charge.
- Discount for official church groups and charity activities. Contact the Booking Secretary for rates.
We regret that pets cannot be accommodated for residentials at Bernard’s Acre with the exception of well behaved dogs with specific permission. Please contact the Bookings Secretary if you would like to bring a dog with you.
Dates that are already booked are marked in blue on our calendar:
PLEASE NOTE: Our check in time is 4pm and our checkout time 10am. The only exception is checkout on a Sunday, which can be later – up to 4pm. Where they can be accommodated, early check in or late check out attract a day only hire as listed in our rates.
To make a booking, please complete the booking form. Telephone enquiries can be made by contacting our Booking Secretary Rosemary Sowden on 07814 690485 or at via email at email@example.com.
On completion of the Booking form we will check the dates you have requested are available and if so, we will send you an invoice for a 20% non-refundable deposit on payment of which your booking will be confirmed. Fees are calculated on a per person per night basis, so you will be asked to confirm final numbers two weeks before your booking so we can raise an invoice for the final balance. Online BACS payments are preferred, but you can send a cheque. Receipts are not sent for cheques unless requested at the time of payment.
Information and Booking Conditions